Ms. Gracco has significant experiences in representing private and public entity clients in complex litigation, primarily with regard to real estate, commercial, business, and environmental matters in state and federal courts.
- Obtained a dismissal of a libel action against a foreign client based on jurisdictional grounds in a decision which was upheld by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Successfully represented design professional in a products liability action
- Obtained summary judgment for an engineer in a professional negligence action
- Successfully pursued and negotiated insurance coverage for environmental claims on behalf of public entities, including cities, counties, and port districts throughout California.
- Obtained a dismissal of a product liability/toxic tort suit wherein plaintiff claimed he suffered permanent and life-threatening lung injuries as a result of exposure to client’s product
- Successfully defended CERCLA and HSAA cost recovery action wherein plaintiff sought to recover over $15 million in past and future cleanup costs solely against client
- Successfully represented landlords and tenants in habitability and general lease disputes
- Defended design professionals and homebuilders in complex construction defect actions
- Commercial/Business/Real Estate Litigation
- Environmental/Toxic Tort
- Insurance Coverage