Timothy P. Dillon
The founding shareholder of Dillon Miller & Ahuja, Mr. Dillon’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters, with an emphasis on business and commercial litigation, real estate matters, personal injury and contract disputes. Mr. Dillon also advises the firm’s varied corporate and business clients in strategies to limit exposure to litigation through business policies, contract drafting and employment practices.
Business & Commercial Representation
- Successfully defended boating franchise and owners at trial from shareholder derivative action and breach of fiduciary claims in which more than $3 million in damages sought.
- Represented medical products company in securing a $650,000 judgment in addition to securing the transfer of an issued patent.
- Successfully represented the largest non-profit, South Asian organization in litigation to protect their trademark rights.
- Assist business clients in the development of policies and strategies to avoid or minimize risks of litigation.
- Represented real estate clients in recovering damages for the non-disclosure of material defects of property.
- Represented corporate clients in obtaining injunctive relief against former employees and competitors from using the proprietary information of such clients.
- Represented clients in the negotiation of all forms of contracts related to their particular business needs, including shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, license and use agreements, asset purchase agreements and merger documents.
- Represent Internet-based clients in the development and implementation of policies to address the ever-changing federal and state regulations.